Selasa, 13 September 2011

my dear friends... what will u buy if u have rm300 now..?


hahaha... selamat hari raye every one...
soo buzy lately... working, planning, learning, exam again..? fuhhh!!..
and then,,, what??? september 2011... 57 years independence us..?
still like this, me..? fuhhh!!.. woo.. am i to late or this world too fast..? fuhhh!!.. and then, i remember what my mom said... 'it's no good to sigh in your life son... cause it's will just tear off your sun...'
yosh!!!... sorry my friends... just thinking if rm300 can buy me some times and make me someone that lite up your life my dear friends... huhuhu
i was in the middle of base structure on corp development now... wish could gather all friends that love business and pro in team building can join me...

love u all...
fight with RIGHT for our RIGHT
UR next best friends... aimannevermind

p/s: did you know how much was 30000second yesterday..? hehehe...

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan